Naruto RPG Sage
Join dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion
That is the new site, this one shall be closing down


.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
A New Site [Please Read]
Mon May 27, 2013 2:28 am by Zane
I shall be closing down this site and re-opening it to another type of roleplaying site
Here's the link, I hope you will join it, It will be a rather new sort of rpg, different from most sites. I hope you will like it.

http://dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion.com/



Admin Zane




Comments: 1
Latest topics
» A New Site [Please Read]
Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:44 pm by Zane

» Our Advertisement and Affiliation Button
Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 am by Zane

» What to do Now?
Tue May 14, 2013 3:46 am by Ikuro

» Random anime/manga discussion
Tue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Kenshin

» Typical Day
Mon May 13, 2013 11:35 pm by Kiyoshi

» Suggestions
Mon May 13, 2013 10:58 pm by Kiyoshi

» Heya
Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 pm by Zane

» Hachibi 8 tails
Mon May 13, 2013 6:43 am by Kenshin

» The Ins and Outs of Shinobi Life: Lesson 2 [D Rank]
Fri May 10, 2013 1:31 am by Itsuko

The Team

Admins


Zane


Twilight


Affiliates

Affiliation
Naruto Province

Share | 
 

 What to do Now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamiko
Yukikage
avatar

Female Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-04-16

PostSubject: What to do Now?   Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:38 am

Kamiko had just finished alerting her ANBU of the situation. She turned and wandered back into the village, deciding to deal with the paperwork later. She decided to head back to the house to take care of her chores for now so she could think more on the situation at hand. 'I wonder who this assassin is?' She exhaled a sigh and closed her eyes.

She stopped walking and tilted her head back, looking up at the sky. The blizzard had calmed down outside. She turned and began heading towards the entrance of the village.
Back to top Go down
Kamiko
Yukikage
avatar

Female Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:32 am

Upon arriving there, she was greeted by one of her ANBU. Kamiko let out a sigh, knowing she was going to be watch much closer than before. She wasn't going to get much privacy. Unless she could ditch him somehow. Though she doubted it. The ANBU in Yukigakure were extremely stubborn. She shrugged her shoulders and decided to just let him follow for now as she exited the village.
Back to top Go down
Shouhei
Banned
avatar

Male Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:09 am

Shouhei stopped and smirked as he watched a young girl exit the village with an ANBU escort. 'Must be her.' He tipped his hat up slightly with his index finger. "Excuse me miss, but I believe we have some business to attend to," he announced to get her attention, pulling out a pair of Kunai and throwing them at her escort.
Back to top Go down
Kamiko
Yukikage
avatar

Female Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:02 am

The ANBU quickly countered the kunai with his own. His expression was unreadable under the mask he wore. Kamiko quickly turned to her attacker, taking a step back from surprise. She reconized the robes from the descriptions her ANBU had given her. 'Why would the Akatsuki be after me though?' She still didn't fully understand the situation. A lot of that was because of her naive personality.

She turned to her ANBU. "Inform Kenshin right away." Her escort nodded and reluctantly left her alone towards the village to let Kenshin know of the situation. In the meantime, he placed his index and middle finger over the ear piece and informed the rest of the squad of the situation.

Kamiko looked back at Shouhei after the ANBU left. 'I have to get him away from the village,' she thought as she began to perform hand seals. She could feel the water molecules and chakra being manipulated under her feet as she waited for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Shouhei
Banned
avatar

Male Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Shouhei chuckled as his attack was blocked. He wasn't the type for the element of surprise obviously. He tried to analyze what the young kage was up to as she sent her ANBU back into the village, leaving her on her own. "So, let's find out exactly why you became the Yukikage." He performed handseals as he charged towards her as if he was going to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Kamiko
Yukikage
avatar

Female Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Kamiko finished manipulating the water and chakra around her feet and jumped back to create a little more distance between her and Shouhei as he charged at her. She turned and quickly began skating away from the village. Her first priority was making sure the village was safe and away from the battle. Then she would deal with him.

Chakra: 340/350
Spoiler:
 

The ANBU arrived next to Kenshin and quickly informed him of the attack just outside the entrance to the village.


Last edited by Kamiko on Sun May 05, 2013 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shouhei
Banned
avatar

Male Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:08 pm

"Ah, ah, ah." Shouhei stopped dead in his tracks as his jutsu activated. "You should really take some time to relax." He smirked as large, white feathers began falling from the sky. He wanted to end this quickly and get out of here before help arrived.

Chakra: -40 310/350
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Shouhei on Sun May 05, 2013 10:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Samurai
avatar

Male Posts : 53
Join date : 2013-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Kenshin was exploring the strange village. He was at the Main Centre of the village when an alarm went off, at the same time an ANBU member ran towards Kenshin and informed him of the situation. "Where are they?" Kenshin asked. The ANBU pointed towards the direction where the entrance of the village was. In a flash, Kenshin ran towards the entrance, he arrived 15 seconds later to the village entrance. He then saw the Akatsuki Member, the assassin.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Kamiko
Yukikage
avatar

Female Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Kamiko stopped and looked around as the feathers began to fall like a light snow. She slowly began to feel drowsy. Soon, she fell over in a deep sleep just before Kenshin arrived.
Back to top Go down
Shouhei
Banned
avatar

Male Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Shouhei chuckled as he dropped his hands to his sides, allowing the genjutsu to fade. "She still has a lot to learn." He began to approach her, but stopped as he felt another presence enter the battle field. "Looks like this wont be as easy as I had hoped," he said as he turned to face Kenshin. "Guess I do get to have some fun after all." Shouhei would charge his chakra as he finished his sentence
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Samurai
avatar

Male Posts : 53
Join date : 2013-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Fri May 03, 2013 1:40 am

Kenshin dashed towards the assassin and unsheathed his sword and with that, slashed straight at Shouhei, the impact was unlikely to dodge. After his attack he would unsheathe his sword and jumped back, where Kamiko was lying on the ground. With that, several ANBU members surrounded Shouhei, 20 ft in distance, in a formation of a pentagon. One ANBU member came and picked up Kamiko. She seemed to have awakened after the genjutsu had ended.

Chakra: 230/250

Jutsu:
 

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ikuro
A-rank Wanderer
avatar

Male Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 21
Location : Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Fri May 03, 2013 5:29 am

"Well, atleast the storm died down..." Ikuro thought to himself as he walked, crossing his arms tight infront of him, shivering. "But it's still fucking freezing... Hopefully I didn't get lost." He continued walking for a while. After about five minutes he noticed several ANBU and three high ranking ninja in front of the passage to the snow village. He thought that it might be fun to sit and watch what happened next. He looked around as he shivered again and found some logs. He pilled them up and set them on fire, sitting next to it he thought, "This should be good.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Kamiko
Yukikage
avatar

Female Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Sun May 05, 2013 8:56 am

Kamiko was still knocked out from the genjutsu. She almost seemed to be dreaming, but she was merely trying to fight away her demons...

"You're weak. Falling for such a simple jutsu at your level. A child could have negated that attack." The wolf growled at her within the darkness. All she could see was the silouet and the glowing yellow eyes of the beast.

Kamiko was sitting on her knees facing the beast, her head down and looking at her hands folded neatly in her lap. She remained silent, hearing the creature's words but ignoring them. Though, she knew he was right. She shouldn't have fallen for such a cheap trick. "If I didn't need you, I would've disposed of you long ago."

Kamiko shook her head. Then she remembered what Kenshin had said to her earlier. "You must have the full control of your bijuu if you want to survive." The thought only made her sad. How could she even begin to control it if it didn't even respect her? She slowly lifted her head and looked at the beast. "Then what do I have to do to proove you that I am worthy?"

The wolf was silent for a moment. She could see an evil smile appear on the creatures face. "We'll just have to wait and see, now wont we." With those last echoing words in her head, she began to awaken. Her eyes flickered open, trying to adjust to the sunlight. She hadn't completely come back to reality yet, but was getting there.


Last edited by Kamiko on Tue May 14, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shouhei
Banned
avatar

Male Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Sun May 05, 2013 10:29 am

Shouhei took a step back and threw his arm up, taking the blow. He knew he couldn't dodge, but he could at least lessen the damage. He smirked, not seeming to be affected by the wound on his arm as he dropped it back to his side. He didn't seem intimidated by the ANBU members surrounding him either. "All this effort to save a little girl." He smiled at Kenshin. "Or is your village planning on using her power for their own benefits?" He chuckled, tipping his hat down slightly, then began to perform hand signs. "Your dogs wont always be by your side princess. Til next time then," he stated to Kamiko as she began to awaken. With that, he seemed to vanish, with a yellow aura left behind him

Chakra: -10 300/350
Spoiler:
 

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Samurai
avatar

Male Posts : 53
Join date : 2013-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Tue May 14, 2013 2:23 am

Kenshin would attack the assassin with his sword in a flash, the assassin would block by giving way his arms. "That's suprising." Kenshin thought. The assassin would say a few words and in a flash would disappear, leaving a trail of yellow behind him. "What kind of godly move, was that? It surpassed anything my clan has to offer." An ANBU would tell him it was the Body Flicker Technique. Kenshin would nod at him as the man ordered 2 Hunter-Nin to go after Shouhei, they seemed to use the same Body Flicker Technique. Kenshin would also see the arrival of the village elder, surrounded by ninja and 2 members of his Samurai family. He would then turn his attention towards Kamiko who was still lying on the ground, with a bunch of ANBU surrounding her

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ikuro
A-rank Wanderer
avatar

Male Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 21
Location : Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   Tue May 14, 2013 3:46 am

Ikuro looked a litle disappointed when the ninja in the hat disappeared. He stood up and scratched the back of his head as he thought. "Well... That was really anti-climactic." He snapped his fingers again as he looked at the fire, making the flame disappear almost instantaneously. As he began walking to the caverns entrance, he shoved his hands into his pockets, shivered violently, and held his shoulders up as high as he could as he kept a cautious eye out for any of them. "What's so special about that girl anyways? She just looks like some middle-class shinobi. If you could even call her that, the way she was passed out like." He shrugged the best he could, but his shoulders were stuck in place as to keep himself warm. As he passed the girl and ANBU, He could feel some strange power coming from one of the several people, but he wasn't sure who it was since his senses have been shot due to the freezing temperatures. He sneezed and shook his head. Right before he was about to enter the cavern he heard a voice come from behind him. He stopped, sighed and turned around. He took a step back, not realizing how close the ANBU member was to him. And how tall he was too. "Maybe he was the... No, He's chakra level isn't that much higher than my own... Then who could--" Ikuro jumped when he was uninterrupted from thought when the ANBU member started speaking to him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What to do Now?   

Back to top Go down
 
What to do Now?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Sage :: Earth Country :: Hidden Snow-
Jump to: